Saturday, June 20, 2009

New House


This is my new house! Both sides have agreed to the conditions so now it is just a matter of satisfying them. They had finished the basement but the electrical panel was in the washroom, which is not acceptable according to electrical code. So, they have agreed to re-do the bathroom so that the panel is no longer in the room. I couldn't be happier since that is the only issue we had with the place. I love this house! I don't know how many viewings we've done in the last 3 months but it was a lot and this house just stood out to me right away. It has some quirks, but they are all quirks I am fine with (except the panel not being code compliant!).

We now have one week to get the inspection done and our insurance and financing finalized. It seems so fast! Of course, work is crazy busy lately AND I have physio to go to three mornings next week. Ah, life.

3 comments:

HorseOfCourse said...

CONGRATULATIONS! It is BEAUTIFUL! How super exciting. If everything works out OK when will you move in?

RuckusButt said...

July 20th!! So I won't have to wait too long. It's too bad my hubby leaves 2 days after that for a month but that's ok, I will be happy playing in the new house.

Now, to figure out how to move my tomato plants...they are going to be rather large by that time, lol.

Once Upon an Equine said...

Congratulations on finding your new home. Good luck with your plans, preparations, and move...and the hardest, but best part, settling in and finding just the right place for everything. Very exciting!