Monday, March 24, 2008

Virtual Memory

I probably should have done this months ago. Since finishing grad school and living the over-educated, unemployed, food-loving life, I've been cooking up some great meals. I have recently been running out of steam a little, and wish I could look over a list and photos of meals gone by. Well, I decided that this was the easiest way to do it...yes, at the risk of being yet another food blogger. I will likely include other tidbits of my life here and it might evolve into something else entirely. We'll see. I do like the idea of telling all the people I love who are scattered all over -with one post - about new things, as opposed to individual emails and phone calls. In all likelihood I am just lazy. In any case, this is basically for my own reference. If you've stopped by great, I hope you find something remotely interesting. If not, well, tough ;)

No comments: